Winning in the Digital Era – Digital Strategies to Enhance Member and Provider Experiences, Reduce Costs and Improve Care
Wednesday, September 211:15 PM - 2:00 PM CT
This panel discussion session will explore how dental payers can employ digital strategies and tools to improve experiences and engagement with their members and provider stakeholders, reduce costs, and improve care. Participants will gain insights from experts on how to:
- Establish stronger member connections with mobile tools
- Improve access to the care experience, and increase member satisfaction with intelligent provider rating technologies
- Dramatically streamline provider processes and reduce administrative work with digital, automated provider onboarding
- Improve patient and provider experience with a real-time treatment plan and patient responsibility information.
- Improve cost and quality of care with artificial intelligence (AI) tools.
Chief Innovation and Growth Officer
As Chief Innovation & Growth Officer, John Schaak is responsible for driving profitable growth by acquiring new customers and sales of new products and services. John leads company efforts to solve industry problems by identifying new opportunities and markets and innovative new products and services. With his strong commitment to exemplary client service and collaborative approach to internal and external relationships, John has a demonstrated ability to help players in the healthcare continuum grow their businesses while reducing costs, improving operations, and serving their members more effectively.
John brings extensive leadership experience to his position. Previously, he was the president of Scion Dental and SKYGEN’s chief operating officer. Before that, John partnered with the national law firm Quarles & Brady. John also is actively involved with the National Association of Dental Plans (NADP), currently serving as a member of the workgroups for both Operations and Government Funded Programs.
< back to schedule